Iran, officially Islamic Republic of Iran, republic (1995 est. pop. 64,625,000), 636,290 sq mi (1,648,000 sq km), SW Asia. The country's name was changed from Persia to Iran in 1935. Iran is bordered on the north by Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, and the Caspian Sea; on the east by Afghanistan and Pakistan; on the south by the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman; and on the west by Turkey and Iraq. The Shatt al Arab forms part of the Iran-Iraq border. Tehran is the capital, largest city and the political, cultural, commercial, and industrial center of the nation.
Search Engines in Iran
- www.iran-e-azad.org - iran resistance mojahedin ncri iran-e-azad rajavi
- www.iranindex.com - iran index, iranian search engine - iranindex - iran search engine. iran index
- www.iranmehr.com - iranmehr.com / persian search engine and directory - iranian search engine and directory
- www.IranOnline.com/Iranhall - new page 1 - offers information about iran and its diverse nationalities. a service provided by iran online.
- www.link2iran.com - link2iran - iranian portal (your best start page for iran related links). - link2iran - your best start page for iran related links.
- www.parseek.com - parseek.com - persian search engine - persian search engine,latest persian news,farsi search engine.iran news
- www.payvand.com - payvand, iran news, directory and bazar - iran news directory and bazzar
- www.searchir.com - search iran: searchir.com - iranian meta search engine and directory.