Magic Ranking Prophet
The ranking prophet gives you an indication of the keywords and keyphrases that might help you get a better search engine ranking. The tool looks at your copy (text), title and how many competitors use the same keywords. The purpose of the tool is to ensure your keywords clearly state the reason for your site and save you time and effort making an attractive site which no-one can see.
Type in your URL and the Magic Rank Analyzer shows you which of your keywords have the potential to rank high in the search engine results.
- 2% - There is a very small chance you will get a top 10 or 20 rank for this keyword, provided you promote it well.
- 25% - There is a small chance you will get a top 10 or 20 rank for this keyword, provided you promote it well.
- 50% - You might have a good chance you will get a top 10 or 20 rank for this keyword, provided you promote it well.
- 75% - You might have a very good chance you will get a top 10 or 20 rank for this keyword, provided you promote it well.
- 100% - You probably have a top 10 or 20 rank for this keyword, provided you have promoted it well.
Magic Rank Analyzer Mini FAQ:
Q: My keywords are not in the list
A: You probably don't make clear enough what they are! Do you use them in the title?
Q: There are totally unrelated keywords in the list
A: Then you probably target totally unrelated keywords!
Q: The tool doesn't work, it reads 115.85% when checking one of my pages!
A: Prophets look beyond mathematics. 0 isn't always 0, 100% doesn't always mean that there isn't more than that. The prophet may think in dimensions that we simply don't understand.
Q: The tool doesn't make sense!
A: It's just a tool, use a real search engine or human review to be 100% sure what keywords you currently rank well for.
Q: How can I improve the results?
A: By optimizing your text, meta tags and/or by targeting better keywords.
Q: My keywords don't score higher than 5%!
A: Does your site have many competitors? Do you make it clear what your site is about with your keywords?
Q: The tool tells me I have 95% chance, but my site is nowhere to be found!
A: Your site has the potential to rank well. It depends on the amount of work you spent on promoting your site on the internet. If you don't promote it, you will never get a good rank!
Q: Do you include current search engine listings and links to a site?
A: No, the score is purely based on the contents of your site and the amount of competitors a certain keyword has.
Q: It only reads n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a !
A: The prophet didn't find words you might rank well for. Make very clear what your site is all about!